Thursday, October 05, 2006

Turns out a fee simple is a type of rent, so I get to keep my job after all. I'm overjoyed about this.
I have a previously undiscovered love of paper. I knew I had feelings for socks and cushions, but paper was a new one to me. All kinds of paper too, thin paper, thick paper, blue paper, brown paper, blank paper, dirty paper (ooh er). Paper all day long. I don't even mind the kind that gives me paper cuts (which my hands are now covered in). Paper all bloody day long.

Cheers Steve for your kind words of invitation. I was so happy I sneezed. I have to admit I am disappointed bout the hokey pokey or the lack thereof but given time I will get over it. Not sure the computer will though.
I have a feeling the Wrath of Blog will probably not suffer any loss of revenue from my presence in the blogging world. Loss of prestige is an entirely different matter.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy God dear sis! I always knew you were a bit nuts but seriously!!!!
Anyway, now I understand what this whole Blogg thing is about! Quite handy pandy me thinks (I know all about your shananigans with Batgimp!!).
Lots of love,
Bren

27/10/06 04:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home