Tuesday, October 31, 2006

1 coat, 2 scarves n a pair of mittens

Its cold.
It has not been a good day, of course waking up at 5.10am in morning to get train back to dublin while boyfriend gloats over extra time in bed, kindly noting as I stumble out the door that by the time I will have reached dublin, he will just be getting up for work. I love him, he must die, but I love him.
Still good news in that the magical properties of the new coat are astounding. Nobody walked into me today on Grafton street, yup thats right, suddenly I'm visible again. Plus a horny devil wearing a rather snazzy suit waved at me. (This was a man in a red mask with horns, I like to make snap judgements about people but I tend to wait for a while before deciding bout people's sexual voracities, nice suit though>)
That being said though I think the coat starting misfiring around lunch when it seemed to attract a rather unsavoury elderly woman in the Kilkenny. She took a personal and phsyical dislike to the coat, perhaps erroneously believing that the coat had skipped the queue, it had not...it just happens to go faster than all other apparel around it. The coat saw off these unwelcomed and unwarranted advances with a twitch of a belt and a flip of a collar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home