Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Headless Archivist

I've a week on Duty this week, which basically means I answer queries from the public. Like all good college leavers I've developed a disdain for students, and I think like all good archivists I've developed a terror of the 'public'. From runaway trains, to absconding grandfathers and unscrupulous builders, I've been bewildered, confused and downright nonplussed by some of my queries and yet also strangely amazed.
Magic coat still working, people are getting out of MY way! Hell yes, today I must find hat with same powers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sitting here in the freezing site office across the way from St Pauls cathedral, it gives me great pleasure to read your Blogs sis! I truly am amused yet worried about your state of mind........but you knew that anyway! hehe
Love ya,
Bren

2/11/06 15:50  
Blogger Archi said...

Thanks lil' bro,

3/11/06 03:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home