Friday, November 03, 2006

Didn't manage to find new hat with powers, must use old hat with bobbles.
Steve is in Dublin this weekend. We're heading to a fancy dress party (sort of) in Shane and Monica's apt. Last night I went shopping for a costume, after 3 hours and 20 shops I managed to buy a skirt for €1. I have no idea what to do with it or how it will suddenly transform itself into a costume. I've been eyeing carefully for any signs of movement but it seems to be damned unoriginal. Since I've left most of my belongings in Steve's place I can either go as a) an office worker or b) somebody going to bed or I could bring a towel and my loofah...
Lets see, what else do I have in Dublin....in office I have face mask and rubber gloves, ah ha!! I could go wearing skirt, face mask and rubber gloves and I will be a...............person wearing skirt, face mask and rubber gloves.
I suppose I could always go as a vet, I could give demonstrations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home