Friday, March 16, 2007

diddly, iddiddly, dee

I played a fantastic computer game this morning 'Punch a Leprachaun'. Poor things looked so shocked.
Dublin seems slightly insane at the moment and not in a charming rich, eccentric, old - very old uncle type of way. More a frenzied, falling profits, bought loads of cheap crap which can't be offloaded, shopkeeper like insanity. Plus there's people on the street wearing zany hats. I hate 'zany' hats. Just cos it's big, ugly and has false hair stuck on, doesn't mean it has the magical ability to confer a personality on the wearer.
Um, come to think of it my current hat has a bobble and is bright orange. No, its okay, I stand by my words, at least I feel slightly shamed and defiant when I wear mine. Although you know it's bad when you realise your two year niece has developed a fine sense of the ridiculous due to your headwear.
Happy St Patricks Day everyone. May the force be with you. May your knickers be evergreen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home