Monday, February 05, 2007

unholy shows

This was part of an email I got from my younger brother...when I stopped laughing I posted it here. Childhood torments about to rectified.


(Older brother) came back from skiing last night! Sounded like he a right olde
time. First day he went to the highest peak and the only way down was
by skiing (he hasn't been on a set of ski's since 1998. Anyway, lets just
say 'he was not gracefull' and I think he lost his ski's at some stage
as he careered down the mountain on his face. Supposedly he only
stopped because his clothes filled up with snow which thankfully stopped
him....................not before he had gone screaming by some
restaurant full with people staring in horror at the spectacle of him on
his head. Glad he didn't show us up, hey?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home