Friday, January 19, 2007

Surprising Nullity

cue random spelling, grammar, composition mistakes - i'm back.......
Lack of blogging over past month can be blamed upon ill health, christmas, time constraints. All of that would be a lie however. What actually happened was that I forgot my password.
So I accessed the section on blogspot that could send me my password but then I encountered another problem. I'd forgotten my username.
So I accessed the section that would send me my username.....at this stage however I'd forgotten my primary email address. In fact a realisation hit me that I must have a secondary or even tertiary email address. This came as a surprise.
Somehow though I've managed to reunite with my blog. I should probably write down how this occurred but, eh...
Another really good read to pass on to sis and bro The Book Thief, I think it was written by a Marcus......, anyway, I think you'll like it. Its narrated by Death, a being obsessed with colour and the story centres around a young girl living/surviving in Nazi Germany.
Now if that description didn't put ye off, I suggest ye go out there and buy it. Trust me, 9 times out of 10 I'm usually right, all the cool cats agree.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maria McHale said...

Is that good? I bought it last week but I haven't got around to starting it yet ... was too busy with the entralling corrections and emmmm ... procrastinating ....

24/1/07 07:25  
Blogger Archi said...

brilliant, it has been the best book i've read this year (and fair enough its only january).

29/1/07 01:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home