Monday, November 20, 2006

oh to be well again

The blog hasn't been updated for the past week due to illness striking down the the brilliant n beautiful ms. oonagh. Luckily said illness does not seem to be life threatening, the same cannot be said of the doctor I first visited, who tried to induce a heart attack in this author. I can only surmise that she must be a blog reader and was attempting to implement a Darwinian approach to improving content on the web.
Many, many thanks are due to my sister who dropped everything to come to the hospital. I'm sorry for ruining your blouse with my snivelling... :)
Also Steve, who pretty much calmed me down on the days I was fit to crack, your sanity is the perfect foil for my raging lunacy :)
The only after affects of illness seem to be an increase in sentimentality, but I'm sure it'll wear off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home