Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Nightmare on Sesame St

I managed to find a costume for the party. After going through all available options (zombie bride, zombie clown, zombie archivist, zombie vet, zombie vampire - double the scare and zombie big bird) I finally settle on what i think looked like zombie bride, possible vampiric bride - either way I looked bloody. Steve mentioned something about necrophilia, but I can assure you, no corpses were harmed in the making of the costume. I have consent forms to prove it. There are pictures lurking which I must track down and up load.
Also thank you Shane and Monica for a lovely night!
Oh dear, I've got Irish class tonight, I've avoided it the pass two weeks and now I have to face the music, or do I mean the ceoil, I had to ask the Irish expert in the library today how to apologise and give an excuse in Irish. Ta bron orm. Damn right I'm bloody sad....the rest of the class has probably speeded ahead of me, conjugating like clever rabbits, bastards.

1 Comments:

Blogger cron said...

Rinne me dearmad ar an cóipleabhar.

Or was it ar an gcóipleabhar?

Ar an chóipleabhar?

gChóipleabhairghnachtachachtacháin?

I dunno. *mutter* dearmad *mumble* with a sad face always seemed to do the trick for me.

veQ p'tahk.

20/11/06 15:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home